Please complete all required fields!
- Check antifreeze strength in engine (>50%)
- Run 50% antifreeze solution through raw water cooling side of engine
- Change oil and filter
- Change fuel filters
- Check impeller
- Check drive belt
- Check air filter (if fitted)
- Change anodes
- If Outdrive, change oil and anodes
- Drain domestic fresh water system either by draining it to bilge and pumping out using bilge pump or running out of taps using pump
- Empty Calorifier by removing bottom hose
- Open all taps/shower to allow draining and look for hidden water traps
- Run antifreeze through shower pump
- Check for bilge pump type and antifreeze if necessary
- Pump antifreeze through the toilet
- Open and close any ball valves to empty void space
- Leave note at ignition "engine winterised do not start"
Life jacket service
Cutlass bearing inspection
Check/pack/lubricate stern gland
Disabled Boating Transfer Made Easy | Buy or Sell a Boat | Find us on Facebook | Find us on Twitter
Copyright © Caley Marina Ltd 2012. All Rights Reserved.
Caley Marina, Canal Road, Inverness, IV3 8NF, Scotland. Tel: +44(0)1463 236539 Fax: +44(0)1463 238323